Monday, October 11, 2010

Miracles: Jesus Heals a Blind Man

Just in case you missed the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: 

This blog is now 100% FHE lessons, scripture stories, and parenting topics!!

No, I haven't lost my blogging bug.  It's just that I felt like my blog was becoming too compartmentalized between my family stories and the FHE lessons (where 80% of my traffic comes from).  It is my hope that through this change that those that are interested in the day-to-day stories of my family  will have a place that is 100% Lara goofiness (or boringness) and for those that are mostly here for the FHE lessons won't have to wade through all the stories to find what lesson you want.  (yes, I've been told I'm a people pleaser before and I don't deny it.

Don't forget to switch bookmarks, subscriptions, and links based on which blog (or both) that you want to keep tabs on. 

Since it's a day off school, I've had to settle for posting just a scripture story again.  I hope to be back to a full lesson by next week.  Do stay tuned for more Miracles of Jesus in future weeks....

Click here to view the index of my other ready-to-print FHE lessons (with a new one published most Mondays).

Miracles of Jesus:  Jesus Heals a Blind Man                                                            

PS For optimal printing performance, it is best to create a free account with Scribd.com and download the PDF file before printing. As always, feel free to email me at wawadehut@gmail.com if you are having troubles viewing or printing these lessons. I also love to hear your feedback and ideas for future lesson topics.


It has been brought to my attention that some of my older lessons have been moved into the Scribd archives, which means that you have to pay a fee to download them. The fee is nominal ($5 to download as many lessons as you want in 24-hours), but if you'd like me to send one or two of them to you as an email file let me know. Unfortunately, due to my slow internet connection (30+ minutes to upload each lesson), I would not be able to email more than one or two lessons to you, but I'd be happy to do it if you let me know.  ellie 5 6

1 comment:

melissa said...

Thanks again! you are amazing!

~melissa

ps I like your day to day stories too!!